If you want to feel stronger and to fix your attitude, bindrunes for strength are what you need! In this article, I will explain how to bind and create the most powerful runes for strength.
These runes can become a talisman that will boost your strength so that you can overcome whatever obstacles you face in life.
How to bind these runes?
You can bind runes by connecting two or more runes with the same meaning. Make sure you focus on the goal you would like to accomplish with these runes as you combine them.
How and why should you decide which runes should be bound for strength?
I decided to use two different runes for strength that spoke to me. Binding them together enhanced their power and made me feel stronger than I would have if I’d used just one. My bindrune helped me overcome some struggles in my life that I would have run away from without it!
Combinations of runes
SOWILO + EIHWAZ
This bindrune helps you find the inner strength to win any fight and face any difficulties.
- General divination meaning: strength, light, victory, the triumph of good
- Magical use: symbol of the Sun, strength, knowledge, success, victory, and counters the forces of evil, powerfully promotes healing, and maintains health and energy (including sexual)
- Element: air
- Letter: S.
- Plant: hypericum, juniper, mistletoe, chamomile
- Stone: yellow zircon, ruby
- Number: 1
- General divination meaning: courage, strength, death, rebirth
- Magical use: protection from evil, removal of negative energies, removal of obstacles, strengthens willpower, increases personal power, helps to resolve stagnant situations
- Element: earth
- Letter: Ϊ
- Plant: yew, lilac
- Stone: emerald, topaz, smoky quartz
NAUTHIZ + RAIDHO + THURISAZ
This combination of runes helps clear the air and eliminate any doubts surrounding your goals. When you feel uncertain or stuck, it can help as well!
- General divination meaning: inner strength, motivation, perseverance
- Magical use: promotes creativity and success, free us from unwanted ties, strengthens love magic, dispels stress, promotes the development of yourself in all areas of your life
- Element: fire
- Letter: N
- Plant: crocus, rowan, horsetail
- Stone: garnet, lapis lazuli, obsidian
- Number: 7
- General divinatory meaning: travel, taking action in the right moment
- Magical use: favors divination, is used for blessing someone and invoking positive forces, protects us while we are traveling, helps win lawsuits (if you are in the right)
- Element: air
- Letter: R.
- Plant: oak, snapdragon, mugwort, comfrey
- Stone: citrine quartz, chrysoprase, turquoise
- Number: 4
- General divination meaning: willpower, protection, energy, passion
- Magical use: repels enemies, balances uncontrolled situations, bolsters love magic: however, it uses the chaotic forces of the universe, therefore it is rather dangerous to use
- Element: fire
- Letters: TH
- Plant: plum, lunaria, blackthorn, garlic
- Stone: carnelian, sapphire, heliotrope
- Number: 5
THURISAZ + THURISAZ
Two Thurisaz runes are an excellent bindrune combination to help you feel limitless and realize your full potential.
How to activate the bindrunes?
You can activate them using one or more elements of each rune.
For example, crystals, plants, and prayers can be used to activate bindrunes.
To enhance the activation, you can trace a circle around the bindrune while visualizing yourself being strong, almost invincible, while saying aloud: “I AM STRONG”
How to use these bindrunes?
You can use them:
- As a talisman for strength
- To enhance the power of strengthening prayers
- As part of a spell for strength