In this article, I’ll show you how to make a talisman for protection in 7 easy steps. I’ll also explain how you can cleanse it and how to properly use it!
We often hear about energy vampires. Some conscious vampires purposely absorb the vital energy of people, the unconscious energy vampires who, having terminated their life force, involuntarily absorb it from people who are most often close to them and who comfort these types of vampire people.
Besides that, around us, there is a lot of negativity and a lot of negative energy that can easily undermine our life and our existence.
Having a protection amulet can help us to feel a little bit better, more confident, and secure about what we can achieve, do, and live in life no matter what obstacles are coming our way.
Amulets and talismans are mostly made of brass and copper, neutral materials that are believed to be able to absorb and remove negative energy from the body.
The amulet is at the exclusive service of the person who, through spiritual cleansing, transfers his/her personal characteristics to the object.
While sleeping, you should never keep the talisman in contact with your body! It would be best if you stored it in a linen bag so that it has the “time” necessary to recover its energy away from the body of the owner.
Step-by-Step: How to Create your Own Protection Amulet
It is essential to understand that no object is magical in itself but becomes so once we put energy into it.
It is useful to keep in mind that as we are made of energy, everything in the material world also has a soul that reflects on the other astral planes, so what we need to do is to join our energy to the object.
- First, you will have to choose your object; it could be a pendant, a ring, a bracelet, or protective symbols against negative energy sacred to you, for example, even a stone (even if there is a different subject for the stones to face).
In short, once you have chosen your object of protection, you will need the help of the elements.
So in a circle on your altar, you will have to put a handful of salt or sand representing the Earth, an incense stick representing the air, a candle and a cup of water representing the elements Fire and Water respectively.
- Concentrate and relax, when you are ready, summon, and invoke the elements the way you usually do. After that, take your “magic” object and place it on the Earth and say:
“May you absorb the energy of this element.
How the Earth is solid, you can support me and protect me from any negative energy”
- Wait for the item to load, then move on to the other item. Then remove it from the ground and let it smoke to the fumes of incense and say:
“May you absorb the energy of the Air and as the Air takes away,
may you bring and remove any negative energy away from me”
- Switch to the next item. Heat the object on the flame of the candle (be careful not to burn yourself. As a precaution, take the object with a small brow or at least something that keeps your hands well away from the flame). When the object has become burning, say:
“How the fire burns and burns everything
may you burn and burn all that may harm me”
- Go to the last element, the water; completely immerse the object in the water and say:
“As the water hides, cradles and protects
may you protect me and hide me from those who will harm me”
- Now raise your arms to the sky with the object that hangs in your hands and say:
“I am energy. I am made of the same energy as the universe and the Gods are made of.
You and I are united by the same energy, by the same strength.
With this breath, I give you life (blow on the object)”
The amulet is ready to protect you, always wear it and you will be safe. Don’t forget to thank and dismiss the items.
How to Properly Use a Protection Amulet
First of all, I would like to say that it is a real amulet with real symbols, nothing else. I suggest that you check my article about sigils, symbols, and their meanings, to get some additional knowledge.
I’m going to tell you something I discovered… Something a little bit paranormal.
Amulets can quickly disappear into nothingness and our lives. For example, you put it on the table at night, and the next morning you can’t find it again, or it disappears from your pockets, from the house, etc. I want to assure you that it has already happened with four of my clients and also to me several times.
Here’s how can this happen:
- It is not your amulet, that is it is not suitable for you, for the zodiac sign, for the governing planet of your life or many other subtle things.
- You mistreat it, without respect, if you doubt its power and its magic.
- The amulet has not been used for a long time. Never leave it for more than a month.
Here’s How You Need to Cleanse Your Protection Amulet
Wash with tap water or in the clean river (even better) and salt, then put it on the ground in the sun to dry. Now it’s purified with the four elements of mother nature – fire, water, air, and earth.
The amulets should be loaded every two months; this includes the incensing, the cleaning of the talisman itself, the blessing and a small formula in which the purpose of the amulet is made known to the Goddess.
After the cleansing a spontaneous prayer is said, thank the superior forces that govern each specific amulet.
No matter the name of this strength, turn to it with a thank you from the bottom of your heart and read its meaning aloud.
Say all the properties and things you want to achieve, pray for that purpose.
An amulet is a powerful tool is your door to communicate with the higher forces.
The effectiveness of an amulet derives in large part from the trust given to it, since this attitude produces energy vibrations that facilitate the realization of the desires formulated.
Amulets can be keys, rings, bracelets, or pendants. Sometimes we don’t even have to put them in contact with the skin, but it is enough to take them with us.
Each amulet has a secret, an exclusive gift that is used for a specific purpose.
Final Thoughts and A Few Important Tips
No one should touch the amulet except you!
If it does not lose the strength of action on you, another person touching it will transfer his/her energy into the amulet and vice versa.
Therefore that person would take amulet’s power in himself/herself.
Only you can hold it.