How many times did you hear someone mentioning a curse? This is something we usually see in movies and books but, actually, a curse is something more mundane and ordinary than you might think. It’s actually important to know how to cleanse yourself from a curse.
Today I am going to explain to you exactly what a curse really is, main types of curses and how to know if you are cursed. And if you’re asking ‘how to remove a curse from myself’, you’ll get the answer here. Let’s begin.
What is a Curse?
A curse is a particular form of black magic, which is expressed through rituals and ceremonials made to harm people. It is also called the “Invoice” because it acts with specific black magic objects.
Types of curses
- Direct curse: it is operated directly against the victim using appropriately “cursed” material. The material used can be of different nature (menstrual blood, herbs, powdered bones of the dead …) and has the function of representing the sensitive instrument through which Satan exercises his power.
Once prepared, the cursed material is sent to the victim mainly in two ways:
- mixing it with foods or drinks
- through objects placed in direct contact with it: for example through hair crowns or braided hair mixed with blood and other material of various kinds placed inside its cushions or mattresses.
- Indirect curse: it happens through the transference, that is resorting to objects and things that represent the victim (photos, clothes, puppets …) and with some magic rituals by loading these objects of evil and then you give them to your victim.
The effects that you want to achieve by implementing a curse are always aimed at the evil of the person who is its victim (or its loved ones): maybe you want to induce a situation of profound hatred towards someone, of separation from affections, of depression, of illness, of death, of suicide, of financial ruin, even to the diabolical possession.
How to know if you’re cursed
Among the many things that can make us think you’re cursed, here are the most common, which although they are almost “normal”, in reality, they are not normal.
- Frequent and severe headache: without a possible medical explanation and which resists painkillers. Many who have tried it describe it as an overwhelming sensation of “head circles” or “heavy head”.
- State of prostration and listlessness: it occurs especially in the morning and continues until late afternoon to almost completely disappear in the evening when we feel more active.
- State of general malaise without a specific medical reason: we feel bad, but we do not understand why.
We do the medical analysis necessary to avoid any latent danger, but the results are excellent. However, we suffer localized pains mainly in the pelvis and chest, nausea (also vomiting), dizziness, drowsiness, and heaviness.
- Sudden insomnia: we feel very tired but, once in bed, we stay awake for hours without being able to sleep and therefore to recover from tiredness.
We could understand these signs as a result of everyday stress, of mental and physical discomfort deriving from work or family worries … but when things start to get worse, well it is better to acknowledge that and know exactly what you need to do to cleanse yourself from something negative and find your way back into light and happiness.
How to Remove a Curse from Myself?
There are some easy ways to remove a curse and cleanse yourself from it.
Use of amulets
This consists of carrying objects that properly prepared, spellbound and personalized allow to ward off bad vibrations and desires. These elements help to weaken the effect of the spell so that it does not hurt you.
Among these amulets are the pentagram, a cross, the Turkish eye, crystals, the hand of Fatima or the eye of Horus, which must be worn around the neck or in a pocket, as long as they are worn.
Salt baths and magic herbs
Afterwards, you should have positive and cheerful thoughts to attract good luck. Finally, add or spray some of the following ingredients to strengthen the healing power such as salt, hyssop, basil, patchouli or absinthe, among others.
These same herbs that have been used to make ritual baths can be burned so that they have a cleansing effect, that is, they break the curse or the spell and throw away any bad energy. It is more effective if most of the herbs are used since putting them together enhances their power.
It’s very simple, you just have to put them together and tie them with a thread to end up setting them on fire. Once they have been consumed, the effects will be seen. In addition, it is very useful to take some branches of these plants such as sage between the clothes, since they have great power to ward off evil spirits.
Cleansing with a Healer
However, if you are convinced that you have been seriously bewitched and none of the above options have worked, you can resort to a spiritual healer.
This can help you to eliminate the effects of that spell, using various rituals of white magic and even black magic.
Do not forget that you can make spells to reverse effects or protective spells to cause their effects to disappear. However, we must bear in mind that black magic is very powerful and if it is done badly or with bad intentions, it can turn against you.
A Quick Ritual to Cleanse Yourself From a Curse
Before starting this ritual, you must know these rules:
- Don’t eat red meat and don’t drink coffee for two weeks before the ritual and two weeks later.
- Alcohol and smoking are also prohibited.
- Every day for two weeks you need to read the “Our Father in Heaven” prayer, go to church every day, attend services and light a candle (with your health in mind).
Only after following these rules, you proceed with the cleansing.
Take what you do seriously. A magic ritual is not a game. Be careful, so as not to cause harm to yourself and your loved ones.
To eliminate the negativity with the sage, burn it and sage yourself you’re your head clockwise 33 times, reciting the prayer of the Our Father or Ave Maria for 3 times.
After this without detaching sage from the body too much, go down on the spine up down still spreading sage all over you as you are creating a protective sphere around you.
Usually, the negativity accumulates in the spine and in the head, so in this way, one part is eliminated.
If you don’t want to do this all by yourself, ask for help relying on someone who loves you, makes you feel positive and makes you happy.
IMPORTANT: the person should be healthy, strong, without diseases and weakness attract negativity!
While removing a curse form yourself you may have chills, a panic attack, or you could cry (a lot). This means that a part of the negativity has been released.
It could take 9 or more days to fully cleanse.
You need to perform this ritual on the waning moon:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday if you’re a man.
- Wednesday and Friday if you’re a woman.
If things get worst or you feel weak and nothing seems to work out, don’t be afraid and ask for help to someone specialized in the field or someone linked to your religion like a priest or a healer.
This could be the only way to remove the curse for good and get back to your life with no negative energies attached.
Most Powerful Wiccan Protection Amulets [The A-Z Guide]
Guide: How to Make a Talisman for Protection [7 Magickal Steps]
The A-Z Guide To Protection Spells For Loved Ones [+ 5 Free Spells]