In this article, I’ll show you which are the most reliable herbs for prosperity, and how you can use them. I’ll also show you how to create your own, portable prosperity bag of herbs, that will also help you attract money.
In recent years, with the spread of ethnic cuisine, herbs and spices have experienced a period of triumph and are increasingly being used at home, both to enrich the flavor of the dishes and to enjoy their medicinal properties.
9 Strongest Herbs for Prosperity
Of Irish origin, as its name suggests, it is a seaweed that you can also find in Asia and some regions of North America.
Excellent source of antioxidants it helps in the treatment of flu and the common cold.
People believe that in addition to strengthening the immune system, Irish moss could attract money and good fortune.
Very popular in central Europe, they are rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, copper, magnesium, and manganese.
Poppy seeds are often associated with prosperity and, according to many people, they also bring good luck.
Cinnamon is one of the most potent spices, and its use dates back thousands of years.
It is said to attract success, prosperity, and love and is well known for its ability to promote healing and purification.
Refreshing grass, which smells of citrus fruits, is found in some Asian countries and some South Pacific islands.
It is used a lot in aromatherapy, thanks to the lemongrass essential oil obtained from it.
It’s beneficial in fighting anxiety and depression, and it is also useful for inflammation and muscle cramps, as well as for menstrual ones. Some believe that it also attracts prosperity.
Before we continue
Casting your own magic spells takes skill and patience and isn’t recommended in most cases. I provide these “do it yourself” spells for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced spell caster such as myself and allow me to do the work for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer questions about your casting and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
Wealth Magnet Spell Casting
What you can expect from me:
- Private and personalized approach
- Casting done in less than 24h
- Only the best ingredients & tools
- Free consultations before & after spell casting
One of my client’s testimonials:
I have helped hundreds of clients over the years, and I’d love to work with you as well.
It is almost always consumed as an herbal tea and is one of the few natural options that have no side effects.
It is well known that even a natural remedy can always, although to a lesser extent than a chemical drug, cause consequences, especially in particularly sensitive people.
This is not the case with chamomile, whose use dates back 5,000 years. It is said that spraying the soil around the house with the chamomile tea can open the door to prosperity and abundance.
Those who know and love the world of spices have certainly already become familiar with cloves.
Ayurvedic medicine recommends using them for toothache and halitosis.
It seems that they also have aphrodisiac properties. Moreover, it seems to bring luck, love, and protection.
A very familiar and widely consumed herb in many areas of the world, basil is effective against gastric disorders and has a unique and relaxing aroma.
It should bring peace, tranquility, success, happiness, and good fortune.
Mint has a unique aroma, due to menthol: excellent for colds and to dissolve mucus and phlegm.
It can help to relieve stress and relax tense muscles.
No wonder this herb is closely associated with money, due to its aroma.
Ginger is one of the tastiest spices in the world and with unique health benefits.
It is rich in nutrients and you can consume it in a variety of pleasant ways.
It is also said to be able to protect against negative energy.
How to Use Prosperity Herbs?
The herbs themselves have little magical power. To practice true sorcery with the use of herbs, you need to infuse them with energy. This practice is advanced and requires the knowledge of the elements and the ability to invoke/evoke and direct them.
Different things are needed for each magic ritual. For example, the right candles act as a beacon for spirits and the correct use of colors, images, and herbs can assist in the success of a ritual.
How Can You Create a Prosperity Bag?
Below you’ll find the easiest way to prepare a bag that brings prosperity.
This prosperity is not only understood economically but also as prosperity in love and friendship. The bag is straightforward to create and does not need things that are impossible to find.
What we need to create a bag:
- A square of green fabric
- Mortar or bowl to crush and mix herbs
- A lace (to tie the bag)
- Sage leaves
- Pine needles
- Almond oil
- Bay Laurel Berries
The preparation of the bag is quite simple, and you can do it in just a few steps, without needing some special energy.
You just need a little concentration for what you are doing.
Here’s a process:
- First, make sure you have all the ingredients at hand, so you don’t have to diverge from the work you are doing.
- In the bowl or mortar, crush the bay leaves and sage leaves together. They should look like dust when you’re finished.
- Break the pine needles into tiny pieces and then add them to the mixture you have in the mortar or bowl.
- Pour the almond oil in the bowl and form a homogeneous mixture. Mix it well and concentrate on the desire that you want to receive.
- Spread the tissue on a flat part and fill it with at least two tablespoons of the mixture you have created.
- Now take the 4 corners of the tissue and close it in a small bag.
- With the lace, you prepared earlier, tie the bag and tie precisely 3 knots.
Have this bag close to you.
A Little Bit of History of Herbs for Prosperity
In particular through the power of perfume; using incense, essences, herbal oils used to consecrate oneself, candles, seals and talismans; or purifying baths made before rituals and in some cases, by ingestion.
- The parts of the flower are used for essences or to fill puppets, bags, and pillows or for a bath as an addition to water.
- Wooden parts can be used to build objects for magical purposes.
- The leaves are very versatile and can be used in ointments, oils, and baths, to fill puppets, pillows, or to be drunk as a tea. Just make sure that you aren’t allergic and that the leaves aren’t poisonous.
- Resins and rubber, along with wood, roots, and oils can be burned as incense. It is always a good idea to burn some incense to try it before any vital ritual to determine how well it can burn, and the quality of the fragrance. Bad incense can be a distraction and can ruin an entire ritual, and be offensive to spirits, which is no less critical.
Always consider using fresh herbs to boost their properties and powers and so you can bring them into your daily life together with money and prosperity!