Would you like to be luckier? Bindrunes can help! In this article, I will explain how to bind runes and create your talisman to attract luck.
How to bind these runes?
Below are some examples of bindrunes you can use as a guide when creating your own. Remember to use the runes that you feel will attract what you want most in your life. There is no right or wrong as long as you use two or more runes in sync with the type of reality you need to manifest.
How and why should you decide which runes should be bound for luck?
I decided to use a few different runes for luck so that they can work together and give off more power when synchronized.
Combinations of runes
Dagaz + Naudiz
This bindrune is perfect for finding new solutions and getting luckier in the work areas of your life. It will also help to bring more money into your life.
- General divination meaning: revelation, joy, growth, inspiration, change for the better
- Magical use: favors new beginnings, symbolizes the day, favors good luck and the increase of money, helps change attitude and create new opportunities
- Element: fire
- Letter: D
- Plant: honeysuckle, spruce, hemp, primrose, odorous, yarrow
- Stone: red zircon, chrysolite, fossil wood
- Number: 1
- General divination meaning: inner strength, motivation, perseverance
- Magical use: promotes creativity and success, frees one from unwanted ties, empowers love magic, dissipates stress, promotes the development of spiritual and magical power, divination, inspiration
- Element: fire
- Letter: N.
- Plant: crocus, rowan, horsetail
- Stone: garnet, lapis lazuli, obsidian
- Number: 7
Ansuz + Algiz
This combination is the one you need if you want to attract luck your way. This openness and receptivity to luck will give the Gods and the universe the chance to grant you with the blessings you deserve!
- General divination meaning: communication, inspiration, intuition, creativity, prophecy, wisdom
- Magical use: luck, attract divine benevolence, favor success in communication (both written and oral), promotes creativity in art, increases magic power, increases wisdom and intuition
- Element: air
- Letter: A
- Plant: purple convolvulus, ash, sassafras, laurel
- Stone: eagle eye, emerald, lapis lazuli
- Number: 4
- General divination meaning: protection, blessing, connection with the gods, success
- Magical use: all-encompassing protection, both physical and spiritual, from all evils; draws energies and benevolence from the Gods, increases inner strength, favors luck and communication with other worlds (spiritual, divine)
- Element: air
- Letter: Z
- Plant: aromatic calamus, rowan, rush, sage
- Stone: heliotrope, amethyst, black tourmaline
- Number: 9
Algiz and Algiz
Together they will attract luck in business and finances. This bindrune is super easy to create! The double Algiz will double the amount of power the rune has.
How to activate the bindrunes?
You can use one or more elements of each rune. For example, crystals, plants and prayers. To enhance the activation, you can trace a circle around the bindrune while visualizing yourself reaping the rewards of your good fortune, while saying aloud: “I AM LUCKY”.
How to use these bindrunes?
You can use them:
- As a talisman to attract luck wherever you go
- As a talisman during an exam, an important interview or so on
- While chanting a prayer for luck so that you feel fully open and ready to accept what the universe has to offer you
- As part of a spell or ritual for luck
- Before and after a ritual, a spell or a divinatory session to enhance the chance of success and to get more results from the practice
- As part of a candle magic ritual, by engraving the bindrunes onto a green candle