With a flavor that stands out and a spicy aftertaste impossible to ignore, ginger is one of the most recognizable herbs. Let’s learn more about Ginger Magical Properties.
What is Ginger?
Ginger is a powerful plant of tropical origin – from India.
With a rich, spicy flavor, its original name is “horn.”
In the Middle Ages, this root was used to prepare liquors and digestive drinks, and they also manufactured a type of bread called “Podirijanca” shaped like a vagina traditionally used in wedding rituals.
Instead of throwing a bouquet, they threw this bread, and all the men fought for it.
A quick tip to get in tune with the energy of this root
Place a small piece of fresh or crystallized ginger root inside your mouth.
Close your eyes and meditate on your desire while you chew (it can be love, romance, protection, personal power, healing …).
Let the passionate fire of this root fill you with powerful energy, while you are eating it.
Also, imagine that you materialize your desire, while you swallow a small piece of ginger (if you cannot eat it, you can also throw it away after chewing it).
The Magical Powers of Ginger Root
- Ginger is associated with the force of Fire and the Sun.
- It is used as a catalyst, such as cinnamon, making situations happen faster.
- It helps to attract prosperity and solving poverty. Keep a ginger root (or, better yet, have it planted) to always attract money to your home.
- It is believed that when chewed, eaten or drunk (with a tea), it helps to increase the bodily energy and magical powers of the person.
- It also acts as a powerful aphrodisiac, being widely used in love spells.
- When the ginger root has the human form (it looks like a body), it is considered more powerful.
Magickal Uses of Ginger
- The very old use of this root suggests that a clean piece of the ginger root must be chewed and then spat out. Then it could be applied to a sick part of the body. It can also be applied to the photograph of a person who is sick.
- Pour some slices of ginger in a glass of wine or a cocktail you drink with your partner, to rejuvenate the flame of passion. You can only do that if your relationship is healthy. You shouldn’t use this practice in a relationship that has many problems since these can only worsen.
- Sprinkle some powdered ginger root on your wallet, or in your pocket, to attract more money.
- Burn some ginger root at home helps to attract success.
- Smoke from the ignited ginger root also helps dissolve spells that have been made against the person and also helps energize personal amulets.
- Chewing or eating some root or drinking a ginger tea helps fight fatigue and provides more personal energy, so you should do it before doing a ritual of love, prosperity or protection, to increase your mental energy.
A Ginger Love Spell
Things you need
- Three Ginger Roots
- Ten red rose petals
- Dried lavender flowers
- A red cloth bag
- A cup for tea
- A clay bowl
- A personal (small) object of the person you wish to tie
How to do it
Prepare a cup of tea with hot water and previously grated ginger.
Slowly taste each sip and concentrate all your thoughts, feelings on your desire.
I suggest that you drink tea with removing ginger so that you can bite a bit of the pulp and feel that rich, spicy citrus flavor and imagine that the relationship will be spicy.
The rest of the ginger root, cut it into small pieces and mix it with dried lavender in the clay bowl, and leave it for two days drying in the open air where the rays can reach it.
You need to do that because the ginger is a fire element and we need to re-charge it with that energy while it dries. During those three days, you will stir the lavender and ginger mixture so that all the moisture comes out and it dries completely.
After those three days, you will put the mixture in a mortar and proceed to crush it until it becomes a powder.
You will keep that ginger powder, one part in a glass jar with a lid, and the other part you will empty next to your beloved’s personal object.
Inside the red bag, you will have it stored where you can always take it with you. That’s why you need to tie it.
The ginger powder that you have in the jar can be used to spice up your partner’s meals and to make tea every day.
Every time you are adding this dried ginger in his/her meals, visualize every desire you have for that person and imagine it coming true.