Voodoo spells are among the most powerful tools we have at our disposal, to be able to manifest the life we desire and bend energy and individuals to our will. Obviously, as it happens with black magic, voodoo can be very complex to practice and its spells difficult to perform, especially for those who are beginners in the world of voodoo magic and esotericism. Today I want to explain my relationship with voodoo and how I work as a Voodoo Spell Caster.
- About me: My experience with voodoo spells
- Final thoughts
About me: My experience with voodoo spells
My first experience with voodoo was when I was 20 years old and I did it because I was tired of seeing the same patterns repeat themselves. I was tired of the people who had hurt me over the years, so I started with simple things, with small rituals to keep toxic people out of my life.
I eventually decided to cast a spell to separate my father from his partner.
From there I continued to cast voodoo spells like protection spells on my sister.
In short, the voodoo in my life has proved to be useful and very effective to help me live as I had always hoped for, in harmony with myself and with others and without negativity and toxic people.
Before we continue
Casting your own magic spells takes skill and patience and isn’t recommended to do it alone in most cases. I provide these “do it yourself” articles for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced spell caster such as myself and allow me to do the work for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer questions about your casting and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
Custom Black Magic Spell Casting
This is a Custom Black Magic Spell Casting, which is a premium spell casting that requires higher quality materials and it also manifests sooner than other spells.
What you can expect from me:
- Private and personalized approach
- Casting done in less than 24h
- Only the best ingredients & tools
- Free consultations before & after spell casting
One of my client’s testimonials:
I have helped hundreds of clients over the years, and I’d love to work with you as well.
How do I work as a Voodoo Spell Caster?
When I decide to cast a voodoo spell, I try to choose the best moment, the most suitable one for me and for the energy with which I have to work with. In fact, I try to dedicate myself to my spell casting for when I’m feeling in a state of dissatisfaction, when I have a clear idea of what I want to change and what I am willing to do to get it.
I will usually use any materials I need in the form of a voodoo doll, photos of the people whom I intend to cast my spell on, candles, crystals and any herbs required and so on.
How do I prepare my place for casting voodoo spells?
The voodoo spells are among those to which I spend more time preparing my sacred place where I will be casting the spell. Why? Because I want to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible when I approach this type of magic. I want the procedure to be carried out in a place that has strong and high vibrations related to myself.
For this reason, I will use a corner of a room where I create a sort of vision board where I represent what I intend to achieve.
For a love spell I will for example make a collage of photographs of myself and of the person I intend to tie to me, if I intend to divide two people I will take a picture of them and I will cut it and attach the separate pieces on the vision board to keep the vision I intend to realize firmly where the two people for whom the magic is intended are no longer together.
Another thing I often use to prepare my sacred place for voodoo spell casting is my diary, I write how I am feeling and how I would like to feel, I then light a candle and begin to meditate on my desired result.
You can also see a list of my favorite Voodoo money spells & rituals here.
How do I prepare my altar?
The preparation of my altar is another process to which I spend a lot of time. I like to customize it according to the type of spell that I intend to cast, as I do for all types of magic. With regards to voodoo magic it is a procedure that I love to perform.
First, I will light a white, black or red candle depending on the type of spell or ritual I intend to cast. Secondly, I will take my book of shadows where I will have prepared a series of spells from which I will choose the one that best matches what I intend to achieve and the goal I intend to pursue. I also often use tarot cards, some stones or talismans. It really depends on how I am feeling at that moment.
Personalizing the entire experience with objects related to you and processes that really resonates with you and your aura. This is the most beautiful thing ever and one of the reasons why I love magic so much, the possibility of making it truly yours.
How do I pick my intention?
My intention must be predetermined and decisive before proceeding with any voodoo spell. Contrary to what usually happens with other types of magic and with the most common spells, I rarely spend a lot of time meditating to decide what to focus on in order to cast a spell that is effective.
In many cases, I let myself be motivated by my feelings. If for example I had a disagreement with a person, I understand that this relationship is only hurting me and I intend to remove it from my life with a voodoo ritual, I will let myself be guided by this feeling and by these emotions and that will be the base of my intentions.
If a person makes me feel bad, I know my intention will be to be rid of it. If I always think of a person and imagine our lives together as the life I have always wanted, my intention is clearly revealed. It is only later that I lead to the practice of meditation to further strengthen my intentions and to direct the energy of voodoo in the desired direction.
Which tools I mostly use to cast voodoo spells?
There are several special tools that I use to do a voodoo spell.
- Candles: White, black, red or blue candle depending on the type of magic I am intending to cast.
- Tarot Deck: I usually use cards that represent what I want to manifest in my life. I use major arcana such as the tower, death, the devil, the force, the hermit or I choose cards related to the sphere in which I intend to operate, cups for love spells, swords for any kind of relationship, pentacles for money spells and wands for ideas, projects and so on.
- Crystals that resonates with me the most is the amethyst, but find the best crystal for you.
- Voodoo doll: even if I don’t use it for every voodoo spell as it’s not even mandatory to do so, I think it’s a great way to boost your magic and send the spell it to the right person.
- Pictures: I love using pictures to cast voodoo spells. They are a powerful tool and you can easily work with the energy while visualizing the person you want to shape to your desired vision.
- Scissors: A great tool to divide people. I love using it for pics to separate a couple or to delete some of the body parts linked to what I want to change. An example is, if I had an argument with someone and his words hurt me and I have a pic of the person, I will use the scissors to “erase” his mouth on the pics. It’s liberating and it makes wonders to send the energy the right way.
- Pins: A great and easy way to use this tool to make someone suffer. Mostly used to bring discomfort, pain and aches to the person you want to hurt.
How do I pick the best time to cast a voodoo spell?
You will know when it’s the right time. You will feel it. You will sense it. For this kind of magic, I let myself follow my instincts and when I feel the urge to change something, I know it’s the best time.
Voodoo magic is no joke and it’s a powerful and complex magic to perform. I really think that you should take it very seriously. Be always aware of the kind of energy you are working with and commit only when you can give it 100%.
Sure, you really want to change your life and those of others at your will. Think about it before embarking on a voodoo spell or ritual and, if you do it the right way, you are going to enjoy amazing results very soon! And don’t forget – I can be your Voodoo Spell Caster as well!