So many times, we think there is something off in our life. It can be a situation, a person, even a vibe that makes it look like something is missing or misplaced to manage.
That’s why I’m going to cover powerful Banishing Spells today.
Before we continue
Casting your own magic spells takes skill and patience and isn’t recommended in most cases. I provide these “do it yourself” spells for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced spell caster such as myself and allow me to do the work for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer questions about your casting and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
Banishment Spell Casting
Even though Banishment Spell Casting is used to (gently) remove someone out of your life, it’s not black magic. It’s usually cast when a client believes that some other person prevents him/her from pursuing something a client desires.
What you can expect from me:
- Private and personalized approach
- Casting done in less than 24h
- Only the best ingredients & tools
- Free consultations before & after spell casting
One of my client’s testimonials:
I have helped hundreds of clients over the years, and I’d love to work with you as well.
What are Banishing Spells?
Banishing spells are powerful spells to help you remove something that makes you feel uncomfortable, and when you feel negativity is taking over. They’re here to help you create a balanced atmosphere around you.
How do they work?
Magic represents actions designed to reject or activate universal energies. Negative energies are removed, while positive ones are attracted. Thus, practitioners perform two types of positive magic: manifesting and banishing. Manifesting means making something happen while banishing means removing something.
That’s how these spells work. They banish the negative energy that’s around you.
My Favorite Banishing Spells
Banish Bad HabitsThis is one of the most useful spells because it helps you free yourself from bad habits.
You need to cast it during the Waning Moon phase.
Things you need
How it’s done
- The first thing you need to do is create a protective circle to avoid negative interference. Here’s a guide that’ll show you how you can create this circle.
- After that light a white candle.
- Take your cauldron and burn bay leaves, sage, rosemary, cloves, lavender and incense in it. They have to burn down before you can continue.
- Take small pieces of paper and, with a black pen, write on each one a thing you want to eliminate from your life, drawing a black dot near it.
- Here are examples:
Beat down envy, jealousy, laziness, obstacles, economic problems, loneliness …
- But be careful not to kill people! At most, write what bothers you about that person, like nastiness, jealousy, revenge, evil eye …
- Remember that the wheel turns and everything is destined to come back, even what we do to others.
- For each piece of paper written proceed as follows.
- Hold the leaflet, pronouncing formulas, even personal ones, like:
“Goddess of the Moon who breaks down the darkness,
erases misfortune and negativity.
This black point I ask you to demolish,
from this house and from my heart you have to banish it.”
- Then bring the paper close to the white candle and, as soon as it catches fire, throw it into the cauldron, repeating your formula.
- When you have exhausted the sheets remember to close the circle and dismiss what you have invoked.
- If the pieces of paper are struggling to burn completely, it means that there are blocks.
- Keep repeating this spell!
Spell to Banish a Negative InfluenceGiven the many requests, here is a perfect spell to get rid of the evil eye and the negativity that influences us.
The main ingredient is the egg, the mysterious symbol of life.
An egg will represent the evil eye and its defeat. But remember, this spell takes away the evil eye, not the consequences of your actions, so if you’re actually causing the negativity, this spell won’t do much.
You should cast it during the last quarter of the moon, on Saturday.
Things you need
- An egg
- Lighter or matches
- A long black candle
- Half a glass of water
- A sewing needle
- A pinch of saffron
How it’s done
- The first thing to do is to create a magical protection circle.
- Light the black candle and repeat:
“You who have the power to banish
the evil eye I ask you to remove.
Wet the egg with water and repeat:
Your home is clean
while mine is dusty
That you consent
- With the needle, make a hole in the upper part of the egg, blow in and repeat:
“On the road to the evil eye
from my home to yours
that only a bone remains
in a stone fireplace.
Get out of here
from my home to yours.”
- Sprinkle the saffron on the egg hole.
- Dig a hole at least 12 inches (30 cm) deep in the garden or where the soil is, then throw the egg in it.
- It needs to break, and then you’ll bury it.
- During a lunar cycle, you should feel the effects of this spell.
Spell with CandlesThis spell is great to banish problems, situations, or troublesome people that upset you and your family.
It involves the use of two candles, one white and one black.
The black one represents a problem, situation, or person who creates problems. While the white candle represents you, your family, and the peace you hope to have.
- Cast it on Monday if you’re dealing with strictly family matters
- On Tuesday for problems related to justice and controversies
- On Wednesday if you’re having any issues with communication (or your children’s school)
- On Thursday for work-related problems
- On Friday for couple related problems
- On Saturday for external causes
- On Sunday to reinforce your intentions
Difficulty: Expert Witch
Things you need
How it’s done
- Take a cleansing bath or a shower, set up your altar, make your devotions to affirm the intent of the spell, purify the sacred space, and open your circle.
- If you feel like it, or if you know-how, you can call the energies of the four directions to help you by evaluating if the energies of the main elements are enough for you or you prefer the help of some totemic animal (like the ones we saw together in anticipation of the ritual of the full moon last week).
- Then purify and consecrate your candles.
- If you wish you can engrave on the two candles, the runes or the symbols that represent you and the problem in question.
- You can also lightly anoint the candles with essential oils looking for among the various essences those that you consider most suitable for the purpose.
- When you’re finished, tie these two candles together with a cotton thread or a rather long ribbon and together, roll them around so that the candles are closely tied with a thread.
- Visualize that the problem you want to solve moves away from you and your family and unroll a little bit of thread.
- Continue with the process until the thread is stretched between the two candles.
- Light them, first the black one and then the white one, imagining that the black candle “burns” the problem you want to solve while the white one strengthens you.
- Cut the thread to separate the problem from you and your family and let your two candles burn entirely.
- Finally thank the spirits, reopen the circle and throw away the remains of wax.
These spells are amazing to banish harmful energies, people, and situations from your life.
Remember to do everything with good intentions, so you’ll protect yourself without trying to make any harm to others as magic always comes with a price!