Besides the common stress-related reasons that cause disturbed sleep, did you know that the energy around you can greatly impact your sleep? If there is any negative energy around you, it might be trickier for you to fall asleep and rest peacefully!
Let’s dive in!
My experience with this topic
Thanks to my experience and my witchy practice, over time I was able to identify a series of “side effects” felt by people who report the presence of an energetic interference in the bedroom. As I anticipated, the ideal night’s sleep will be spent in a bedroom where the energy is high and there are no negative influences.
In other words, it is like when you avoid sleeping with your cell phone near your head because it is known that the cell phone emits magnetic waves that harm our sleep.
Here, then, is a series of “alarm bells” that could indicate that the energy in your bedroom is impacting your sleep:
- Reluctance to enter a room – Have you ever experienced a feeling of rejection when entering a room? I often feel this, and the issue is always low energy!
- Unpleasant smell – Sometimes, when you enter a room there will be a stale or unpleasant smell with no particular source. If you notice the same bad smell whenever you enter a room, it’s a sign that the energy needs to change.
- Wheezing and lack of oxygen – A classic, due not only to poor ventilation, but also due to the sense of oppression that is perceived as when you are next to an agitated person, or in a room with agitated energy.
- Difficulty falling asleep – Have you ever tossed and turned in bed for hours before starting to sleep even though you felt like you had a nice evening? There could be many different causes, but this is also an alarm bell!
- Restless and disturbed sleep – For the same reason as above, you may fall asleep right away but DO NOT rest, with obvious consequences the next morning!
- Periodic and frequent nightmares – This is often believed to have isolated causes, but dreams are directly related to the energy in the room; the unconsciousness at night perceives what is in the ether and bad dreams are often an alarm bell that should not be ignored.
What are Incense Sticks are Used for? [Different Cases]
Is Incense Bad for Your Lungs? [Answering Important Questions]
Does incense help you sleep?
Yes! To make the most of incenses for better sleep, burn incense in grains – get charcoal and some in grains and burn it periodically in the bedroom and in all the rooms of your house. Incense is the best way to purify a place or a person energetically.
You have to use it often, even after a fight. We are talking about energy, where negativity is generated even only with thought!
Make sure you rely on the right incenses for sleep!
I still can’t sleep at night. What else should I do to sleep better?
- Eliminate ancient objects – For the same fact that everything is energy, it is always useful to be surrounded by recent and not too dated objects in your bedroom. I often go to friends’ apartments where there are old wardrobes that belonged to their grandparents or old chairs or jewels from a few decades ago. I am not saying that you have to get rid of them (given the emotional value), but try to put them in a place far from where you sleep as they have stagnant energy that is not in tune with your current energy.
- Spreading sacred water – by sacred water I mean energetically charged water, moon water, holy water, or any other cleansing water that purifies. Choose the right one for you!
- Frequent ventilation and cleansing – This is more a rule of thumb. A place that needs high energy needs ventilating. If you feel you need a new start, in the afternoon cleanse your space with sage or palo santo. Keep your windows open and after a few hours, light your incense.
- Meditate before sleep – Light up your incense for better sleep and spend some time in complete relaxation. Keep your smartphone away and, if you feel it will help, listen to a guided meditation for sleep.
3 Fast Sleep Spells [Fight Insomnia & Have Nicer Dreams]
Must-Have Spiritual Cleansing Bath Ingredients [A List]
Where can I buy incense?
Make your purchases in specialized stores. Avoid uncertified sellers. For incense to be a pleasant and repeatable experience over time, it is of fundamental importance that the product does not contain toxic and irritating substances.
High-quality incense will not burn your throat or make breathing difficult. So, let yourself be lulled by the fascinating aromas of incense, perhaps just before sleeping or returning from a stressful day. It will certainly benefit your mood, and perhaps even your spirit.