Bad relationships at work or home, harm us. They can affect us in many different ways, and, most of all, they can shed some negativity in our life. Maybe you’ve stumbled upon a problem, and now you’re struggling to deal with it.
In this article, I covered two special honey jar spells, that will help you improve bad relationships around you, return a lost love, and much more.
Before we continue
Casting your own magic spells takes skill and patience and isn’t recommended in most cases. I provide these “do it yourself” spells for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced spell caster such as myself and allow me to do the work for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer questions about your casting and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
Custom White Magic Spell Casting
What you can expect from me:
- Private and personalized approach
- Casting done in less than 24h
- Only the best ingredients & tools
- Free consultations before & after spell casting
I have helped hundreds of clients over the years, and I’d love to work with you as well.
What are Honey Jar Spells?
Honey jar spells are easy to perform spells with ancient roots. Honey acts as something sweet, something that helps you fix things between people.
What do Honey Jar Spells do?
These spells attract positivity and sweet vibes between people who usually don’t get along to set a peaceful and more relaxed atmosphere. Basically, they work as a sweetener to let some rocky situation find its way back into calmness, peace, and balance.
My Favorite Honey Jar Spells
Honey Jar Spell for Beginners
Honey jar spells are popular these days!
If you’d like to give them a try, but this is your first time doing it, make sure you cast a beginner-friendly spell first.
This way, you can get used to this particular kind of practice and become experienced enough to bring things to the other level with some more advanced spell later in your witchy journey.
This spell is especially useful for your workplace because it improves the relationships with your colleagues by removing the frictions.
Honey represents the sweetness with which we face the situation.
Things you need
How it’s done
- In the waning moon, we place in the honey jar as many grains of rice as there are people with whom we wish to make peace.
- We light the candle and eat a spoonful of honey, imagining that we will speak kind words to the people we are in conflict with. You must leave the rice in the jar, don’t eat it.
- We leave the grains of rice in honey, and every time we feel the tension, we repeat the ritual again.
Honey Jar Relationship RitualThere are several versions of this ritual. Some are held rather briefly, others are more demanding because they take place over several days. This version is the long one.
You can use it to sweeten a professor you don’t like very much, to return the lover you have fought with, to make peace with a friend with whom you had a strong argument, for a court case, and so on.
It’s a long ritual so it won’t be accomplished in a single day but several days.
The reason is that you have to feed it for an unlimited period of time or at least until you reach your goal.
It is not mandatory to start on Monday if you want you can choose either Wednesday or Friday, but if it’s a love ritual I recommend Friday.
Try to match the days according to the purpose you want to achieve.
Difficulty: Expert Witch
Things you need
- A jar of sweetener (honey or syrup of your choice)
- A sheet of paper
- A pen or pencil (for a love spell it is always better to use a pen or red pencil
- A candle (choose the appropriate color based on the situation)
- Essential oil (also in this case choose a suitable oil to the situation)
How it’s done
Here’s an amusing anecdote concerning this ritual.
In ancient America, the color of a person’s skin was one of the most serious social plagues. It basically made a difference if you were white or black.
Even for magic, it was the same thing, social influences were suffered, the choice of sweetener depended on the color of the skin of the person to whom the ritual was directed.
This step is now wholly ignored as honey is used as a natural sweetener. And honey is a neutral sweetener.
Now let’s get back to the ritual.
- Take the honey jar. It must have a metal cap.
- You can buy this jar with the honey or syrup already inside it, or you can take one that you have at home and fill it.
- It is equally important that the jar is made of glass, small and stocky.
- Fill the jar up to the top (more or less). If you’ve already bought it packaged and it’s over your shoulder, that’s fine. It is not mandatory to use only honey.
Those who have studied this ritual have absolutely affirmed that your tastes will never betray you. If you prefer maple syrup, cane sugar, or any other type of syrup, it will undoubtedly be the right choice for you.
Even for the sheet of paper, some variations are inspired by the past.
- You could take a simple blank sheet, but in the past, there was a distinction of color.
If the ritual was addressed to a white man, the paper was white, otherwise, brown paper was used.
Further detail about this step is that many people use cream-colored parchment paper, as it is more durable than regular paper.
If someone doesn’t have parchment paper, do you know what people with limited resources used in the past?
One thing we all have … Paper shopping bags, those that were used to put bread or fruit in.. let’s say a raw paper. It should not be colored but light as beige.
Why were these paper shipping bags preferred? Because they are pure paper.
- You will have to cut a piece of paper into medium pieces (I suggest you cut not just one piece but more, just in case you make a mistake when writing on it) with your hands as long as it is neatly cut. You can use scissors for that.
- Now take a sheet of paper and write the name of the person you want to work on, three times like this:
Name + Surname
Name + Surname
Name + Surname
- Turn the 90 ° sheet clockwise and write your name which must intersect with the name of the person you want to make peace with, three more times:
Name + Surname
Name + Surname
Name + Surname
The two names must cross each other like a grid, a cross.
- The fundamental thing to remember is that your name (that is, the name of the one who wants to cast the spell) must always be above that of the other.
- Once again, if the ritual is for love, you will have to use a red pen. If you’re using it for any other way, the color of a pen isn’t essential.
- The next step is one of the most important and a bit difficult. Now you will see why.
- Around the two names, you will have to write your wish in a circle.
- To be precise and neat draw a perfect light circle with a pencil so that you will have a perfect curve to follow.
- You will have to write your wish in a circular way without detaching the pen in any case, not even to put the dots to the i or the little lines to the t. You’ll have to write everything in a perfect line, without stopping.
- You can do it once you have finished describing your desire.
- Obviously, you don’t have to leave spaces between the words you write.
- You will have to make sure that the last word rejoins the first writing by completing the circle precisely.
- To give you a tip on what to write (I mean as a wish), the commands must be short and focused. Here are some examples:
- Remember, the pen must touch the paper all the time and write the words all together in a single block.
If by chance, you make a mistake throw the paper away and start again from the beginning.
- Now that you have in front of you the sheet with the written request in a circle you can, on an entirely optional but effective basis, add for example:
- It would be appropriate for the success of the rite to add elements (witnesses) belonging to the two persons.
For example, hair is a powerful element in terms of energy — also nails.
If you can’t get hair or nails, you can use photos printed in passport format. You could also use of clothing used by the person.
- Add one of these elements up to a maximum of nine, on this sheet of paper with names.
- Bend it once towards you as you repeat the desire (what you have written in a circle) then fold it again towards you and repeat the desire. Continue until you can no longer bend it.
- Open the jar, to make room for this rolled up piece of paper, and you will take a spoon.
- Take a spoonful (more or less) of honey or syrup and eat it while repeating this sentence
“Like this honey is sweet to me, so I will become sweet for (person’s name + surname)”.
- It is a good idea to repeat this three times in a row: take the honey three times with the spoon, eat it, and repeat the sentence from above.
- Take the leaflet and push it deep into the jar with the spoon, and close it.
- Now take a candle that you will choose based on your desire:
- Grease the candle with an essential oil suited to your desire.
- Place the candle over the jar cap and let it burn completely.
- Light the candle every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The same rule applies to accents and apostrophes; that is, you will add them later.
The exact hour is not as important as much, continue the ritual until the desire is fulfilled. That jar of honey is always alive.
Load your ritual with good intentions. It’s okay if the wax drips and dirty the jar.
If after six months you have not reached your intent then you can bury it and make another, a new one.
Obviously, the jar should not be disposed of entirely in nature but stored in a special, hidden place. Empty its contents plus the wax residues in a ditch that you have dug into the ground.
The jar of honey must be loaded from time to time, so you will have to expose it under the sun at least once a month.
If you have achieved your intent with this jar, I advise you never to get rid of it.
And as soon as you see that the situation is starting to create problems, reactivate it with the sun’s rays and proceed to light your candles on set days.
These two Honey Jar Spells are great to solve some resentment and some struggle you have with a loved one or with someone you just don’t get along sweetening your relationship and finding your way to a calm and balanced connection.