Symptoms of the evil eye are difficult to recognize but not impossible.
If you are curious to know what is going on in your life, maybe you have a doubt and think something dark is around you, read this article to know if you have an evil eye.
The evil eye: is it real?
There are those who believe that evil eye is real those who do not, but almost all of us, at least once in our lives, have blamed the evil eye when things were not going very well. It is said that the intense gaze of one person can have very powerful effects on others.
These are usually negative effects: bad luck, troubles, problems, and misfortunes. Rarely, however, the evil eye brings luck to the person being looked at if the beholder feels love for “the one being looked upon”.
These are rare but equally powerful cases in which one gives, with a look, luck and protection to the loved one. For those who believe in the evil eye, the gaze of the envious really seems to have terrible effects. A spell that, for better or for worse, seems to never end.
But how do you recognize the symptoms of the evil eye? How do you know if a curse has been put on you? We got informed and discovered very interesting things. You must know that some spells are made against a person and others are made to affect someone’s home. The second can do a lot of damage because the house is the holiest place for us humans.
If the evil eye is done against a person, his/her symptoms are transferred to all activities and places frequented, while if the hex is made to hit the house, the symptoms will be felt only there.
The most important symptoms of the evil eye
- Different digestive system disorders: The affected person could lose the desire to eat, have diarrhea, continuous vomiting, or related disorders.
- Frequent mood swings: Someone suffering from an evil eye may experience mood swings without any apparent cause. From one moment to the next you could go from being happy to crying uncontrollably, feeling melancholic, that your life suddenly has no meaning, etc.
- Sleep disturbances: It could also affect the neurological system and the ability to relax.
- Skin problems: If the power of the evil eye is very strong, allergies and breakouts could occur in different parts of the dermis.
As a curiosity, the evil eye affects adults differently than children. It affects adults more psychologically than physically. For example, the affected person could present nervousness, intense fear even without knowing the cause of it, dizziness, vision failure, depression, and more.
- Vertigo and a feeling of discomfort
- Continuous stomach pains
- Permanent headache
- Constant economic problems
- There is a need to get away from places that seem pleasant, for no reason
- The dishes and machinery in the house break down frequently
- The wind hits the doors and windows unexpectedly
- Plenty of sleep but you‘re never feeling rested
- Yawning and heavy eyelids
- Family members who get angry for no reason
- Struggles to relate to your partner or friends
- Fear of the dark
- Shapes that evaporate or seem to pass behind doors and windows
- Feeling that someone else is in our room when we are alone
- Problems with our partner or friends, which, while being insignificant, get bigger and cause breakups
- Fear of loneliness
- Discomfort in social gatherings
These are some of the symptoms that tell you that you have an evil eye. There must be many of these symptoms altogether and it must be something that doesn’t usually happen.
For example, if you have always verbally fought with acquaintances and friends, it is not an evil eye but a social problem. On the contrary, if you usually take care with everyone and, suddenly, you start arguing, then you could be under the effects of the evil eye.
The evil eye is fundamentally based on the idea that we are all energy, and those positive energies can cause well-being, but negative ones cause a lot of damage. When a person concentrates enough on hurting someone when his energy is focused on that person’s evil, the other may receive it and, if he does not have such a powerful force to repel those vibes, is affected by it.
With adults, the evil eye tends to have a more powerful psychological than physical effect. Nervousness, deep fear, and sudden paranoia without apparent cause can be three manifestations of this condition, which can also be accompanied by dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
It is very important to clarify that the symptoms of the evil eye are quite generic, so that any type of disease or physical condition must first be ruled out before thinking that it is a negative energy that weighs on us.
Another essential aspect is constantly working to strengthen our spirit and energy, thus preventing negative energies from other people from affecting us.
In this aspect, it is important to be in contact with ourselves and our spirituality and feel comfortable with our actions and life. Happiness and good energies are capable of fighting any type of evil eye.
In addition, you can carry out practices to increase your positive energy and face your day-to-day life in top form. Reiki, yoga, or meditation are excellent alternatives that you can contemplate. In the same way, it is recommended to work on positive thinking to benefit our health and make day-to-day life more bearable.
Conversely, when the evil eye is positive, you may feel some of these symptoms in a very muffled way, as if you were in a protective bubble. In this case, you may notice that you are lucky in everything you do, as if an invisible hand is protecting you.
Don’t forget you can rely on my professional spell casting service to cleanse the energy around you and protect from negativity.