If you are into mojo bags you might know how crucial it is to feed them! If you want to do so but just don’t know how to get started, this is the guide you need to read! So, get comfy, and let’s learn together how to feed a mojo bag.
What does feeding mean?
Feeding a mojo bag means you will give it a boost in energy using the ingredients you used to create it so its power will be stronger and ready to manifest what you wanted in the first place. A mojo bag is not an unanimated tool. It’s like a magical creature that needs care, love, and kindness to work at its best.
Here’s How to Charge a Mojo Bag [DIY Guide]
How to feed a mojo bag?
Maybe you’ve seen them online, they are basically all over the place! These phantom “esoteric oils” that you would like to buy (who knows how much they ask for it) are nothing more than simple mixes of elongated essential oils with a base (a neutral oil) and added with herbs but, most of the times, they are created with no care, no respect for magic and the elements involved and with low-quality ingredients. The best thing to do is to create it on your own!
Do you want to make an oil yourself? All right, here’s how.
But remember, there are two important rules:
- Do not use poor-quality products! No cheap oils and no “supermarket” spices (as far as possible). To get a quality product you will have to spend. The positive thing is that you will be able to collect a good set of essential oils a little at a time (please read the quality label well) that can also be used on other occasions, not just magical ones.
- Get yourself a good list of magical matches. They are often found in appendices to magic manuals, or there are several articles on my website!
So, to make esoteric oils you need these things:
- Base oil: necessary to dilute essential oils (so you can make a good amount without spending too much). It must be a neutral oil (like perfume), for example, almond oil. Olive oil is fine too – in case you can’t find anything else – however, it has a bit of a strong aroma and may clash with essential oils.
- Various essential oils can be found in herbal medicine. I recommend that you pick those of good quality (!) because if burned they do not give off harmful substances and, above all, in contact with the skin they do not cause irritation (unless you are allergic). If you used them to fill your mojo bag in the very first place, go for it, use them or you can use essential oils linked to the goal of the mojo bag.
- Various herbs (which are not necessary) but can be used to “enhance” the effects of the oil, use the same herbs you used to fill your mojo bag.
- Amber bottles, are the dark ones and are used to store the oil you have prepared.
Choosing the right ingredients
Choosing the right ingredients is important and it’s not that difficult! I recommend using the same ingredients you used to create your mojo bag. Just refill them! If you don’t think it’s the right call for you, you can choose your own ingredients to feed your mojo bag by using essential oils or herbs for love, money, protection, and so on, according to the goal of the mojo bag you created.
How to Make a Mojo Bag for Love? [Step-By-Step Guide]
How to Make a Mojo Bag for Luck? [Step-by-Step]
How to Make a Mojo Bag for Money? [Step-by-Step]
How to Make a Mojo Bag for Protection? [& Love, Money, Luck]
Feed it with the right attitude
You should not fill it while doing something else or rushing things because you have such a crazy schedule. You need to use this moment as a chance to connect and show your mojo bag love, kindness, and respect. Don’t forget it’s like a living creature!
Talk to it while feeding it
If you named it, use its name to address some sweet words, just as you would do with a baby! You can explain what you are feeding it with and why, just let it be part of this moment of connection and amazing things will come!
How often should you feed a mojo bag?
I would suggest you do it at least once a week but, if you feel like it, you can even do it more often. Try to listen to your mojo bag vibes and you will know when it’s time to feed it!
If a mojo bag is not your thing but you still want to shape and create your dream life with magic, I can help you! Check my shop and choose the right spell for you to attract what you want in your life to be happier and more satisfied with it.