Lately, we often hear about Zozo, one of the most powerful and frightening demons in the paranormal world. His rise and fame is because more and more people have recently ventured into sessions with ouija boards and that, in the hope of contacting a loved one or solely for fun, they find themselves dealing with this dangerous entity. So what happens if you contact him? Let me show you How to Get Rid of Zozo (Pazuzu), in case this happens.
Before we continue
Practicing magic takes skill and patience and isn’t recommended to do it alone in most cases. I provide these “do it yourself” articles for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced spell caster such as myself and allow me to do the work for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer questions about your casting and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to talk about your situation.
Black Magic Curse Removal Spell Casting
The Black Magic Curse Removal Spell Casting is a powerful combination of three spells designed with the ultimate goal of removing harmful curses and other forms of black magic while also cleansing and protecting you from further attacks! This spell was designed to protect you against demonic spirits.
What you can expect from me:
- Private and personalized approach
- Casting done in less than 24h
- Only the best ingredients & tools
- Free consultations before & after spell casting
I have helped hundreds of clients over the years, and I’d love to work with you as well.
One of my client’s testimonials:
You shouldn’t play with the Ouija board
Without a doubt, one of the most dangerous tools used by people in the occult is the ouija board.
Although some people are aware of what it is and what it represents, the vast majority continue to think that it is only a harmless game and that everything is part of our mind and imagination.
It is for this reason that today the most mainstream companies manufacture their own ouija boards like this is a toy.
And this is where the real problem begins, today ouija boards are already sold in stores as if it was a Monopoly or Scrabble.
But the exorcists are not the only professionals who warn about the danger of the ouija.
Occultists and experts in the paranormal also believe that the ouija is not a game and that, in fact, it is a dimensional portal for all kinds of beings.
And although the portal opens for unknown reasons, the only thing that is known is that the ouija board allows access any entity to our world… and imagine this happening to 14-year-olds, with no clue what’s going on.
And although it is quite true that some people believe that this portal can also allow communication with benevolent entities or with deceased loved ones, in most cases, spiritual communication is with dark entities.
Who is Zozo?
Zozo, better known as Pazuzu, is considered a complex entity, or so it seems. He is the demon of the southwest wind known for bringing famine during dry seasons, and locusts during rainy seasons.
Pazuzu was invoked in apotropaic amulets, which combat the powers of his rival, the wicked goddess Lamashtu.
Lamashtu was considered to cause harm to mother and child during childbirth.
Pazuzu is an evil spirit; however, he intimidates other evil spirits, therefore protecting humans against plagues and disasters.
In most stories, it begins by being a kind spirit and with a different name.
Sometimes, it appears in the middle of a conversation with another spirit and interrupting the communication.
Some victims of this demonic entity have affirmed that when Zozo appears when the planchette makes strange movements or “inverted Zs”, and when answers begin to be repetitive.
How to know Zozo is around?
- Maintain a skeptical approach. The most difficult aspect when dealing with a supernatural presence for so long is maintaining the ability to distinguish reality from imagination.
There may be rational explanations even when faced with real spiritual activity.
- Pay attention to unusual mood swings. Demons love to play with their targets and do not show themselves easily until they are sure they are all vulnerable.
Consequently, if a calm and peaceful family suddenly becomes moody or if some member takes a “bad road” during life, you need to pay attention.
- Check for poltergeists. Demons are very powerful. Unlike spirits of human nature who need to absorb large quantities of energy, these must not use any energy (or in any case very little) to produce fearful phenomena, such as unexplained movements, teleportation, levitation or falling of objects.
- Look for unusual smells, noises, or bruises. Many times, demons reveal their presence in digital recordings (EVP) in the form of human words, laughter, and even growls.
They can also leave a terrible smell of rotten meat or sulfur.
If you find some bruises or wounds on your body it can be sign a demon is trying to possess you.
Defense against Pazuzu
If you think Zozo is around you, there are a few things you should do to protect and defend yourself from its energy.
- Clean your personal space. If the house is messy or a dirty clean and cleanse it.
- Build spiritual protection. Before facing any spirit, whether you are skeptical or not, it is much safer if you have some psychic protection that can reduce the chances of being possessed or injured.
- Get rid of objects that can trigger too much energy or negative alternatives. If there is something strange or bizarre about an element that makes you uncomfortable, follow your instincts, and throw it away.
- Purify the environment. Prepare the area and create the spiritual atmosphere in the way you prefer. You can use incense, candles, crystals, or any other object that you deem appropriate. Herbal burning is a very effective method used all over the world.
- Perform a powerful ritual to ward off spirits. This is the most crucial step, but you need to make sure that you are not entirely alone and that you know exactly what you are doing.
- Don’t underestimate a demon. Please do not consider it a fool. It can be cunning. When such a thing happens, it is best to rely on a paranormal professional.
- Defend yourself from demons by reciting the rosary of the Virgin Mary. It is a prayer that greatly frightens the devil and, when it is pronounced with sincere faith, it defends you from the spirits of the male.
Some additional tips
- Wear a brown scapular. By placing this strip of fabric while in the state of grace, you can ward off evil spirits and get rid of demons.
- The study of demonology is a way to get to know these spirits better. This means reading and studying the religious, theological, and occult texts that deal with paranormal beings.
- Remember not to show fear! Even if you are shaking, try to stay as calm as possible because these entities feed mainly on fear becoming even more powerful.
- Don’t face demons alone. It is risky, and if the spirit tries to possess you, you may find yourself in a serious situation.
- Do not try to negotiate or communicate with these presences. Even demon-savvy people use this method as a last resort.