The last month of the year has some very special energy. We start making plans and new year’s resolutions while reflecting on the year so far. But what is December’s spirit animal and how can we work with it? Let’s find it out with this article!
- What is December’s spirit animal?
- What does a rhino symbolize?
- How to work with the energy of December’s spirit animal?
- When will a rhino most likely appear in your life?
What is December’s spirit animal?
December’s spirit animal is a rhino. As this is a month of reflection and of analysis of the year just passed, this animal and its energy are just perfect to meditate, reevaluate everything and know at what point of your life you are at.
What does a rhino symbolize?
The rhino is known for its aggressive behavior and strong physical presence. However, the rhino symbolism is much broader and full of contradictions. One of the things the rhino represents is that things are not always what they appear to be.
You need to dig deep and look beyond a first impression to get to know people. The rhinoceros, which at first appears fierce and powerful, can also be passive and non-violent. Therefore, what the rhino is trying to tell you is that in your life you should not be too quick to judge people because stereotypes and prejudices only lead to error.
The rhinoceros meaning is also related to contemplative solitude. Finding time for meditation and giving thanks for every wonderful thing that happens in your life is important.
The rhino makes its way into your life, in a way, to give you a wake-up call. It reminds you that nothing is what it seems and that therefore you have to take a good look at all you love and analyze it carefully.
You also have to take the good and the bad and accept it together, instead of only regretting what you lack. Life has miracles great and small, and you should be grateful for them instead of taking them for granted.
Appreciation and positivity
You must learn to appreciate what life has given you, even if it is not perfect, and feel good about yourself. You can also go a long way with your limitations and flaws if you focus on hard work and maintain a positive attitude.
How to work with the energy of December’s spirit animal?
Calm yourself down and focus on your true inner realm
If you identify with the rhino, you are strong and determined. Brave in the face of challenges and aggressive in defending yourself. But you are also kind and good-hearted. You believe in love and adventure, and you are often impulsive. Calming yourself down and meditating can be amazing to let you connect with all sides of your persona.
Journal about yourself
Journal about how you feel and who you truly are. Don’t hold yourself back. Knowing all this is mandatory to know how to connect with yourself and others from a place of authenticity and openness.
Love to socialize, tell stories, and share experiences. In love, you fight for the relationship and are always there when needed, both in good times and in bad. You can intimidate people who don’t know you well, especially since it is difficult for you to first relax or connect with people.
That is why it is not easy for you to find a partner. Due to your intensity, not everyone is willing to try to know your true self.
When will a rhino most likely appear in your life?
- When you need to appreciate what life offers you. If you spend a lot of time stressed it is because you focus too much on what is missing in your life. Now is the time to take a closer look at what makes it worth living!
- When you feel surrounded by dishonest people. People tend to show a different face to their real self, most of the time, and when these types of people are your closest circle you can feel cornered. The rhino reminds you of the importance of not trusting appearances, thus, judge people by their actions and not by their words.
- When you need tranquility in your life. When problems overwhelm you and you need to escape, the rhino reminds you that you can take refuge in your loved ones to return to your emotional balance, relax body, mind, and soul and spend time with them until you recover.
The rhino teaches you to look beyond the obvious and to seek the deeper meaning that underlies all your experiences. It makes you realize that the difficult times you are going through strengthening and empower you and that in the future you will see its usefulness.
It also teaches you to be grateful for the life you have, no matter how chaotic, distressing, and painful it may be at times. Those moments are the ones that later will allow you to fully appreciate the good things that are yet to come.
If you want to use December’s spirit animal energy and casting your own spell is not your thing but you still want to shape and create your dream life with magic, I can help you! Check my shop and choose the right spell for you to attract what you want in your life to be happier and more satisfied with it.