Knowing that magical interventions, known as love spells, are among the strongest operations, it is good to know that they are the most popular as well. So just as a precaution, let’s take a look at mental and physical symptoms of a love spell.
From my experience, my clients and I noted this:
- Feeling of a strong desire to see the person you previously moved away from, or you weren’t that close with in the first place.
- Having a great need to go looking for her/him, to see her/him, to talk to her/him, to touch her/him, to hold her/him.
- 1 8 common symptoms of a love magic work
- 2 How do I know if it’s a love spell for sure?
- 3 A checklist of questions to know if you are under a love spell
- 4 Do love spells really work and do they really exist?
Practically they are the same symptoms that a person in love generally feels towards the loved one.
This is called Red Magic.
On the other hand, those who resort to black magic to obtain love ligaments, in addition to not obtaining a permanent result, the love bond will also expire after a few weeks or months. Also, the process is entirely different.
A black magic love spell imposes a bond on the target. It “obliges” him/her to certain feelings, forces insane passions on it, and the price to pay all this is high.
What should worry those that cast these kinds of spells is that whoever orders an intervention of black magic, becomes a victim of negativity.
That’s why baby witches shouldn’t practice black magic, in my opinion. The stakes are too high.
When a love spell is cast, you may not notice anything, but your friends or family will tell you that you have changed, that you act differently to how you did before.
Below you’ll find a list of symptoms that can easily indicate that a man, a woman, or that we ourselves may be affected by a love spell.
8 common symptoms of a love magic work
1. The desire to be together
If you love someone, you obviously want to be with that person.
But when it comes to being under the influence of a love spell, you will need to see her/him, be with her/him, and you won’t be calm until you are close to her/him.
Suddenly you’ll feel devastated if you are not close to that person.
2. Pessimistic mood
If a man is under a spell, his mood changes overnight.
He may go from being a calm and relaxed person to a person who looks very nervous, restless, and in the end, tired.
Everything irritates him… he won’t like to talk with you or others anymore, and only when the person who cast the spell will come in his sight, he’ll be alive again.
The “I’m fine” becomes the answer to every question asked by you, his family, and friends.
It seems that life is meaningless when he/she is not with the other person.
People under the influence of a love spell tend to see life boring, monochromatic, and tasteless.
They lose the desire to love another; everything feels like an abyss.
They usually feel the sensation of being stiff, as if they have no future.
4. Problem at work
If a man or a woman used to be very creative, loved to work on his/her project, learn, and discover, and now suddenly, nothing interests him/her anymore – this could be a sign as well.
In many cases, this ends up as a layoff or a decrease in salary.
This is a serious situation because the person can’t concentrate on what he/she is doing.
5. Fatigue without cause
People who are under the influence of a spell tend to feel very tired and fatigued.
The main reason is the fact that they usually can’t sleep with one that casted a spell, so they aren’t in peace.
There are also bad dreams. The feeling that someone watches them sleep and feeling like something is haunting them.
6. Health, alcoholism
This part is an obvious problem. People that deal with stressful situations often drink alcohol.
7. Under control
The man or a woman becomes totally under control of the woman or a man that performed the spell.
His/her words become law, and his/her wishes are the priority.
How do I know if it’s a love spell for sure?
Nothing in this world can be said with full certainty. So in truth, we can’t be sure unless there are some major signs.
Someone said once.
If it weren’t because it happens to all of us, we would consider love as a mental illness. But love is not frustrating. Love is tranquility, balance, happiness, and having a good time. It is a real connection.
A checklist of questions to know if you are under a love spell
Here’s a list of questions you can ask yourself or your loved one:
- Do you feel weird and uncomfortable lately?
- Are you more tired than usually?
- Do you have strange dreams you can’t explain?
- Do you have reoccurring dreams with a specific person?
- Do suddenly some people around you and very often?
- Do you feel muscle aches, physical discomfort in general?
- Do you meet unintentionally meet a certain person more than usually?
- Do you feel more anxiety in general?
- Do you feel sexual impulses towards people you didn’t before?
- Do you suddenly think too much about your ex?
- Do you feel like getting back with your ex?
- Did you suddenly start thinking about romantic moments from your previous relationship?
- Are you starting to feel disinterest in your current partner for no apparent reason?
- Do you have insomnia and lack of desire to eat?
- Are you confused and struggling with your daily tasks?
- Do you feel more angry than usually?
If your answer is YES, on most of the questions above, it may be that you are under a spell, you may also feel the anxiety of the “beginning”.
In my opinion, you shouldn’t ignore this.
My answer is YES on most questions… What can I do?
First of all, it is necessary to distinguish the classical magic spells from love spells. I’m talking about the intent, which is different in these two cases.
Love spells are magical actions designed to “lure” a lover, or the one you want.
Powerful love spells often activate coercive action in a person who receives the love spell.
This does not include the intention to damage it.
The magical workmanship of love is a potent action, which tends to create an almost unnatural bond.
For this reason, I decided to offer a spell casting service myself. I receive emails from worried readers every week.
Then we just make a plan, and I begin to cast custom made spells for them.
Do love spells really work and do they really exist?
You may not be under the influence of a love spell atm, but trust me, the feeling isn’t a pleasant one.
Send me an email if you think you are under a love spell or if you see your partner dealing with these symptoms. Maybe he/she might be a victim of a love spell!